Nike Air Force 1 ’07
LEGENDARY STYLE, REFINED.
The legend lives on in the Nike Air Force 1 ’07, a modern take on the icon that blends classic style and fresh, crisp details.
- Leather, synthetic or textile upper depending on the colour
- Perforations provide ventilation
- Foam sole includes encapsulated Air cushioning
- Non-marking rubber outsole for traction and durability
- Padding at collar for a snug, comfortable fit
- Colour Shown: White/White
- Style: 315122-111
Air Force 1 Origins
This once hoops shoe was named after Air Force One—the aircraft that carries the US President. In 1982, it was the first basketball shoe to house Nike Air, revolutionising the game while rapidly gaining traction around the world, from the hardwood, to the tarmac, to the core of hip-hop culture. Today, the Air Force 1 stays true to its roots with soft, springy cushioning, but the Nike Air technology takes a back seat to the shoe’s status as an icon.
For more products click here